If you are looking for a Hulu TV Channel List, you have come to the right place, as this post gives you a complete Hulu channel list.
On the Hulu live channel list, you can avail of various channels like Entertainment, Movies, Music, Sports, News, etc.
Hulu Company is one of the most popular TV streaming companies in America, providing excellent facilities to its customers at affordable prices for many years.
You read this post thoroughly, including the complete list of the Hulu tv channels and different package lists.
About Hulu TV Network
Hulu is an American television network streaming company with 67% owned by The Walt Disney Company and the remaining 33% by Comcast.
Hulu TV streaming company was founded on October 29, 2007, and its parent company is Disney Streaming (Disney Entertainment). The Chairman and CEO of the company is Hans Vestberg
|Founded||October 29, 2007|
|Industry||OTT video streaming platform|
|Owner||The Walt Disney Company (67%)|
Comcast (through NBCUniversal) (33%) (until 2024; sale to Disney pending)
|Key people||Hans Vestberg (Chairman and CEO)|
|Parents company||Disney Streaming (Disney Entertainment)|
Hulu TV Channel List
|Sr. No.||Channel Name|
|5||ANIMAL PLANET (EAST & WEST)|
|12||CBS NEWS LIVE|
|20||DISCOVERY (EAST & WEST)|
|26||ESPN COLLEGE EXTRA|
|34||FOX SPORTS 1|
|35||FOX SPORTS 2|
|45||ID (EAST & WEST)|
|69||TLC (EAST & WEST)|
Hulu Channels List (Add-ons)
|Channel Name||Cost Per Month|
Q: Does Disney own Hulu?
Ans: Disney owns 67% of Hulu, and Comcast owns 33% of the company.
Q: Can I use Hulu in India?
Ans: No, you cannot use the Hulu TV network in India because of the geo-restriction.
Q: Can I watch Hulu TV for free?
Ans: You can get a 30-day trial under Hulu’s ad-free plan.
Q: What is the official website of Hulu TV Network?
Ans: The official website of Hulu TV network is “www.hulu.com”
I have provided complete information about the Hulu TV Channel List. We have provided the full channel name list of Hulu TV.
I hope you found this article essential and valuable and got the Hulu channel list with its packages and add-ons.
If you want to get all the latest information about different TV channel lineups, keep visiting our website, channellists.com. If you liked this post, please share it with your friends and family.
Read Also –
- HBO Max Channels List
- Cox TV Channel Lineup
- Peacock Channel Lineup
- Pluto TV Channel List
- Roku TV Channels List
- RCN Channel lineup
- XUMO Channel List